stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Products Description


Description of stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings
stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings is a suspension shock absorber composed of damping spring as the main material combined with rubber composite pads and metal frames.




Application of stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings
stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings is mainly used for lifting vibration and noise reduction of various fans, pipelines and other power equipment, and can also be used for lifting vibration reduction of precision instruments and meters.




Technical parameters


Technical parameters of stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings


Model
Dimensions(mm)
A
B
C
h1
h2
H
φBD
WHS-A
37
50
25
7
45
80
10
WHS-B
40
60
28
7
65
110
10
WHS-C
70
90
40
15
90
150
12
WHS-D
86
120
50
15
130
200
16




Model
Load range
(Kg)
Cofficient of elasticity 
(Kg/mm)
Applicable deflection
(mm)
WHS-05-A
3~ 5
0.2
25
WHS-010-A
6~10
0.4
25
WHS-015-A
10~ 15
0.6
25
WHS-025-A
15~ 25
0.9
25
WHS-030-B
20~ 30
1.2
25
WHS-050-B
30~ 50
2
25
WHS-070-B
50~ 80
2.8
25
WHS-090-C
80~ 100
3.6
25
WHS-120-C
100~ 130
4.8
25
WHS-150-C
130~ 150
6
25
WHS- 180-C
150~ 180
7.2
25
WHS- -250-C
200~ 250
10
25
WHS-300-C
260~ 300
12
25
WHS- -350-D
300~ 350
14
25
WHS-400-D
350~ 400
16
25
WHS-450-D
400~ 450
18
25
WHS-500-D
400~ 500
20
25
WHS-600-D
500~ 600
24
25
WHS-700-D
600~ 700
28
25
WHS-850-D
700~ 850
34
25
WHS-1000-D
850~ 1000
40
25
WHS-1200-D
1000~ 1200
48
25


Details Images


Trapezoidal design
High pressure bearing capacity


Excellent spring material
After standing high pressure shot blasting


Excellent rubber selection
Prevent vibration and short circuit


Stamping pattern design
Stamping pattern design


Delivery




Package of stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings:
Wooden case

Delivery of stainless steel housed vertical fan hvac rubber shock absorbing spring hanger anti vibration isolator mount for ceilings:
Within 7 working days after received payment


Related Products


Spring vibration isolator series




Rubber vibration isolator series




Pipe joint series




Our company




Shanghai Songjiang Jiufu Shock Absorber Co., Ltd. has provided products and services to
hundreds of construction projects and industrial enterprises at home and abroad, and has been widely praised. We will continue to uphold the business philosophy of "quality-oriented, honest and trustworthy, and comprehensive service" to provide new and old customers with high-quality rubber products, pipe fittings and other series of products.








Our service




1. 24 hours all day service, tel/whatsapp/wechat: 86 18738142830

2. Can be customized according to customer needs

3. check again before we send the goods

4. send the goods on time

5. The more you need, the cheaper the unit price is




FAQ


Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement

Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: Check the specification, material and appearance before delivery, and approve the delivery after qualified
B: Support third-party inspection

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?
A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.


0.0177 s.