1. Check the disc to make sure there are no tablets or other debris.
2. Pour the tablets into the disc, make sure not too full.
3. The feed opening set into a plastic bag.
4. Adjust the height of the lift plate.
5. Turn on the power; check whether display of detection sensitivity (sensitivity adjustment refer to Troubleshooting).
6. Set number, such as inventory is set in 1000 or more.
7. Return to zero.
8. Turn vibration switch, adjust vibration, note whether tablets on the disc are one by one ordered, and not overlapped.
9. When the tablet counting is finished, it will automatically count the other side.
10. Please note that whether sensitivity indicator flashes normally in operation, and do sampling often; if abnormal should
immediately stop the machine.
11. When operating please make sure not so many tablets are poured into the disc, so that they are not overlapped and wrong
counted.12. Avoid placing the machine near the windows, outdoors, or in the sun.