Outdoor GYXTW Central Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cable
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.
The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.
The tube is wrapped with a layer of corrugated steel tape longitudinally. Between the corrugated
steel tape and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact
and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape.
The cable is completed with PE sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation