BCAAs are the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine, which comprise around 35% of your body’s muscle protein.They’re “essential” because your body doesn’t make them on its own—you have to get them from food and workout supplements.Like other amino acids, they’re the building blocks of protein. But these particular aminos may also help preserve muscle glycogenstores, which fuel your muscles and minimize protein breakdown during exercise. BCAAs can help you get more out of your daily gym sessions.
BCAA 2:1 :1 POWDER
Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Function and Application :
1. Increase Muscle Growth One of the most popular uses of BCAAs is to increase muscle growth. The BCAA leucine activates a certain pathway in the body that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, which is the process of makingmuscle BCAAs can increase muscle protein synthesis
2. Decrease Muscle Soreness BCAAs can help decrease muscle soreness after a workout.BCAAs have been shown to decrease muscle damage, which may help reduce the length and severity of DOMS.BCAAs decrease proteinbreakdown during exercise and decrease levels of creatine kinase, which is an indicator of muscle damage
3. Reduce Exercise Fatigue Just as BCAAs may help decrease muscle soreness from exercise, they may also help reduce exercise-induced fatigue.Your muscles use BCAAs during exercise, causing levels in your blood to decrease. When blood levels of BCAAs decline, levels of the essential amino acid tryptophan in your brain increase In your brain, tryptophan is converted to serotonin, a brain chemical that is thought to contribute to the development of fatigue during exercise
4. Prevent Muscle Wasting In humans, BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids found in muscleproteins. They account for 40% of the total amino acids required by your body it’s important that the BCAAs and other essential amino acids are replaced during times of muscle wasting to halt it or to slow its progression. the use of BCAA supplements for inhibiting muscle protein breakdown. This may improve health outcomes and quality of living in certain populations, such as the elderly and those with wasting diseases like cancer
5. Benefit People With Liver Disease BCAAs may improve health in people with cirrhosis, a chronic disease in which the liver does not function properly. Several studies have shown that taking BCAA supplements may offer protection against liver cancer in people with liver cirrhosis