Coated steel concrete formwork for road and bridge construction
Steel formwork is strong and durable, therefore can be reused many times in construction. It is easy to assemble and erect. With fixed shape and structure, it is extremely suitable to apply to the construction for which much quantity of same-shaped structure is required, e.g. high rise building, road, bridge etc.
1. The steel formwork is heavy/light duty formwork system for concrete wall, beam, slab and column.
2. There are some ribs in the middle of steel formwork which can strengthen the formwork more steady.
3. Coined edge can help to form a perfect concrete finish without bubbles.
4. The steel formwork is spray painted to against rustiness which can be reusable for many times.
5. The steel formwork is the all-round panel for many construction areas.
Service for you:
Offer you a general idea of formwork, to fit your project demand.
drawing by Auto-CAD.
Large-scale production workshop and First-class production line, as well as
a professional quality inspection team, which will provide you with high quality
in order to offer no worries to clients or meet destination authority requirements.
|3.Packing and Shipment|
From fabrication to loading, use standard export packages to get to your site
If you have any questions, we can provide remote or on-site guidance.
Our aim is to make customers feel at ease and satisfied throughout the process.
Steel framework pictures