1. Is this brandy really 3 years old?
Yes, Bosolac Brandy VSOP is distilled and blended originally in France, Cognac area by PRULHO-MATRIX S A S
Which aged in France Oak barrel over 3 years.
2. Can we use our own logo or design on the label?
Yes, we accept custom designs. Wealso have a team of designers to help you design.
3. What is the volume of the bottle?
We have a 700ml bottle on hand. We can open the mold for your authorized bottle.
4. What is the mold opening cycle and cost?
Our mold opening cycle is usually about two weeks, divided into mechanical bottles and manual bottles, and the cost is between US$300 and US$1500. Considering the long-term cooperation in the future, we can consider refunding the mold opening fee for the first large order.
5. What should I do if the goods are severely damaged when transported to the local area?
Our packaging is suitable for international transportation and the damage rate is extremely low. Please take pictures and collect evidence within 2 hours after receiving the goods. We will compensate your next order based on the actual loss.
6. What should I do if wine leaks and label errors are caused due to incorrect processes or production affecting sales?
Because the labeling is operated by a machine, the error range is very low, and
it is difficult to see the error with the naked eye, so you can rest assured. Regarding the problem of wine leakage, since the lid has been improved many times, the possibility of wine leakage is very small. If it is really due to factory reasons, please take a photo as evidence, and we are willing to bear the corresponding responsibility.
7. Customers in our market are very repulsive of Chinese food, because there are many food problems in China, how to eliminate the doubts of the end market?
If necessary, we can cooperate with QS testing or other internationally certified BV, third-party inspections, etc. Absolutely guarantee the quality. Compared with other major spirits brands, our products are cost-effective. The price is moderate and the quality is guaranteed. I believe this will definitely help you open up a bigger market.
8. What if there is a difference between bulk wine
and sample wine? Every time a sample is sent, we will affix the corresponding label and keep a copy on the company's sample display rack. When producing bulk goods, we will deploy and produce according to samples, so the problem you are considering basically does not exist.
9. I want to buy 6 bottles of whiskey. Can your company provide cash on delivery service?
As wine is dangerous and fragile, we do not recommend you to buy 6 bottles. You can try one bottle first. Due to local express, we do not accept cash on delivery.
10. How many inspections are possible during the entire production process, and how many full inspections?
Each of our positions will conduct mutual inspection and self-inspection. In addition, there are 2 random inspections
and 1 full inspection.