1. Wash and cleanse the face
2. Exfoliate the skin (optional).
3. Apply pre-treatment serums/peptides (optional).
4. Position client in M6, provide goggles.
5. Following the manual instructions, activate M6, set the treatment timer, and begin treatment.
6. Give M6 Rejuv treatment for 15 minutes.
7. Wait at least 24 hours between sessions.
8. Continue M6 Rejuv treatments 2-3 times per week for a total of 8 weeks.
9. Once the initial round of treatments has been completed, speak with your provider about recommended maintentance sessions.
Using M6 for Pain Management:
1. Position client in M6 and provide optional goggles.
2. Give Pain Management Regen treatment for 20 minutes.
3. Wait at least 48 hours in between sessions.
4. Continue M6 Regen treatments 2-3 times per week.
M6 With Adjunctive Treatments:
Microneedling – Wait until bleeding and swelling to subside after a microneedling session and after wiping the treatment area clean, begin LED treatment.
Microdermabrasion – Administer LED treatment after microdermabrasion session
to ensure safe administration.
Peels – Since peels can cause warmth on the skin, either adminsiter LED therapy before the peel or after the peel is no longer active. This time may vary depending on the peel used.
Waxing – It is recommended to administer LED therapy after a waxing session is completed.