Mars 1717X is a best in class 17×17-inch wireless, cassette-sized flat panel detector for radiographic imaging. It features a 100μm pixel pitch with direct deposition CsI. Cutting-edge technologies include a novel light-weight housing design with IP56 ingress protection, in-tray battery charging, and reliable, low power automatic exposure detection (AED). With its exceptional image quality the Mars 1717X is an excellent choice for high-end DR systems.
* Wireless cassette detector per ISO 4090, fits in bucky
* Full AED control, exposure at any time
* Best-in-class 100 μm pixel pitch with 16-bit ADC for more image details
* Large capacity battery design, with 8 hours battery life
* Lightweight design with IP56 ingress protection
* Supports a fast workflow for a better user experience
* Direct deposition Csl, with excellent DQE at all frequencies