1. Products Material?
100% pure poplar fur products from Australia and New Zealand.
2. Products Color?
Multi-color: Gray, Brown, and Black.
Men's size: 7~11 US size.
4. Can It Be Customized?
Yes, we accept product customization, including customized colors, logos, and outsoles, etc. But the number of customization is at least 100 pairs.
5. How to Pay for The Product?
Alibaba platform credit guarantee
6. Payment Cycle?
Full payment for non-customized orders; 70% of the deposit for customized orders, and the remaining 30% after receiving the product.
7. Transport Period?
7~15 days for non-customized orders; customized orders are determined according to the customized quantity.
8. Mode of Transportation?
Multiple transportation methods, usually SF Express, Yan Wen, DHL and Alibaba platform logistics. If you have other transportation methods, we will transport you according to the specific situation.
We have 10 years of factory experience and are the most powerful and famous factory in SangPo, the largest sheepskin production base in China.