womens cute funny modern christmas pattern sweater 2021 merry christmas pullover

Share on:


Price:$15.90 - $19.90
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Why Choose Us






Our Advantages


OEM service
 Direct factory, accept customization



specimen
 * Can provide samples or pictures for customization
* You are welcome to use the original design.
* We can provide our own design for reference.
* Make samples according to your original sample/picture or design.
* We have a professional sales team to provide quality online service and after-sales service.
size
* UK size, us size, Australian size, eu size, or customized to your needs.
colour
* As a picture or can be customized.
Fabric
* We can provide various fabric color samples and will send them to you for your choice.
minimum order quantity
* 30pcs/design/color, the larger the quantity, the lower the price.
LOGO
* in accordance with your requirements
 
payment
* 50% deposit, 50% balance payment before shipment.
* Wire transfer,T/T . western union, moneygram, trade guarantee
Sample delivery time
* It takes about 2-5 days to make blank design samples and 5-10 days to make multi-design samples.
Batch delivery time
* 30-200pcs blank design about 10-15 days, 200-1000pcs15-25 days
Logistics transportation
* DHL FedEx UPS TNT Sea.etc Sea freight, rail, air freight or customer designated logistics
Customizable products
* dresses baby wool Buttons long sleeve women coats sweaters printing Jogging suit embroidery Two-piece

port of loading
* Guangzhou/shenzhen/Hong Kong
* For bulk order, we can send you by air or sea




Product Description


Introduce the products or Introduce the workmanship










The knitted fabric is comfortable to wear and has good warmth retention. With a argyle pattern, it is eye-catching. There is also a cartoon design, highlighting the vitality and youth.



Size Information


Washing care
*Machine Washable (Recommended Hand Wash) 
*Hand WashCold / No Bleach / Hang Dry


Size Chart of This Design


Size
Length
Sleeve length
Bust
Shoulder width
S
74
41
122
47
M
75
42
126
48
L
76
43
130
49


Manufacture Specification




Best Selling




Company Introduction


Rongzi Garment Factory in Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China is a specialized garment company integrating design,
production, marketing and processing. Main products: dresses baby wool Buttons long sleeve women coats sweaters printing Jogging
suit embroidery Two-piece; the company was established in 2018, forged an efficient and capable technical management team, and
established a comprehensive marketing service system. Not only has excellent product quality, and a scientific management system.
The company adheres to the service concept of "focus on customers and win-win together"; the business tenet of "seasonal clothing,
value for money"; and the principle of "quality first, honesty and trustworthiness". With high-quality products and first-class
service, we warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to come to cooperate and create brilliant! !









FAQ



FAQ
1
Is your company a trading company or a manufacturing plant?

We are a professional manufacturing factory with 15 years of production experience in the knitted garment industry, and can provide you with the best OEM service;
2
Can your company make OEM orders?

We accept all OEM orders, just contact us and give me your design, we will give you a reasonable price and make samples for you as soon as possible;
3
Can you design your own style?

Yes, we have a capable team that develops new series every season
4
Can I get samples before bulk ordering? What is your sample policy?

Yes, before you order, we are happy to provide you with samples. In view of our first cooperation, we will charge $50 per sample,
but the sample fee is just a symbol, and we will refund it after you confirm the order and reach our minimum quantity To you
5
Sample time and production cycle?

The sample time is 3-7 days, and the product delivery time is 15-30 days from the order confirmation;
6
What is the best price you offer?

The price depends on the fabric, quantity, design and trademark, you can tell me more details, we can give you the best offer;
7
What is your minimum order quantity?

Our minimum order quantity is 30 pieces, and OEM/ODM orders are 100 pieces minimum. We will do our best to meet your requirements, please feel free to contact us;
8
What are your payment terms?

Support wire transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, trade guarantee, 30% deposit in advance, and the remaining 70% paid before shipment;
9
How do I order?

Pay the deposit first, and then we arrange the production. After the production is completed, you need to pay the balance, and finally we will ship it;


0.0121 s.