FEM/DIN standard best quality double beam bridge crane is designed and manufactured with European standard. The trolley is installed between two main girders. Thus it increases the traveling scope of spreader. This best quality double beam bridge crane is with reliable performance, flexible application range, easy to operate and convenient to maintain.
Lightweight and Modular Design of double beam bridge crane:
1. Overall height is 20%~25% lower than traditional cranes;
2. Self-weight is lighter by 20%~30%;
3. Max wheel load reduces 15%~20%;
4. Smaller limiting size increases working scope;
Advanced Manufacturing Technology of double beam bridge crane:
1. Sandblast pretreatment on steel plates and the surface quality reaches Sa2.5;
2. CNC cutting machine cuts webs plate to insure the curved surface is smooth and accurate;
3. Seams are soldered by automatic arc welding and detected by ultrasonic and X-ray ;
4. The structure of girder and trolley is manufactured by floor-type boring lathe to insure flatness.
Safety of double beam bridge crane:
1. Safety supervision system is with an overload limiter and shows the load value on screen to warn operator to avoid overload;
Intelligent of double beam bridge crane:
1. Electric anti-sway tech realize accurate positioning;
2. Advanced electric control tech turn it into a crane robot with semi-automatic control and full-automatic control;
High Reliability of double beam bridge crane:
1. Use imported motor with insulation grade of F and protection degree of IP54. With overheat alarm. The motor is shielded by aluminum alloy stretching cover with good heat dissipation performance;
3. Main electric components imported from international brands such as: Siemens, Schneider and ABB etc. with protection degree not lower than IP54;
4. Wheels are forged by 65mn alloy steel with features of wear-proof, anti-fatigue and long service life.
5. Low energy consumption and maintenance free;
|Capacity||Span (m)||Lifting Height (m)||Work Duty||Lifting Speed (m/min)||Trolley Speed (m/min)||Crane Speed (m/min)||Max Wheel Load (kN)|