1. Corrosion resistance: PP ducts can withstand the PH value in a wide temperature range, ranging from 1 to 14 high concentrations of acid and alkali corrosion.
2. Wear resistance and non-scaling: The inner wall of the PP duct and pipe fittings is uniform and smooth, with low flow resistance and no scaling.
3. Reduce vibration and noise: PP air duct has excellent sound insulation performance, which can significantly reduce vibration and noise caused by liquid flow.
4. Anti-freeze cracking: The material used in the PP duct is excellent in elasticity, so that the pipe and pipe section can expand with the frost heaving liquid without bursting and cracking.
5. Simple installation: PP air duct is light in weight, easy to install and operate, and has weld ability.
6. Long service life: The PP duct has a service life of up to 50 years under the specified temperature, pressure, medium and other use conditions.
7. Heat-resistant, heat-preservation and energy-saving: The maximum operating temperature of the PP duct is about 70 degrees. The thermal conductivity of this product is only 1200 of that of the steel pipe, so it has better heat preservation performance.