All Aluminium Conductor (AAC):
AAC is used mainly in urban areas where the spacing is short and che supports are close. Class AA for bare conductors used in overhead lines. Class A conductors to be covered with weather-resistant materials and for bare conductors where greater flexibility are required.
IEC61089, ASTM B 232, DIN48204, BS 215 Part 2
1. The structure of ACSR is simple, it consists of a solid or stranded steel core surrounded by strands of aluminium.
2. Aluminum 1350-H-19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel core.
3. Core wire for ACSR is available with class A, B, or C galvanizing; ""aluminized"" aluminum coated (AZ); Or aluminum-clad (AW).
4. Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the corer or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
* ASTM B-398 & B-399
* Requirements of the National Electrical Code
All aluminum alloy conductor cable has stranded concentric lay rope aluminum alloy 6201-T81 conductor, which is resistant to
Q: How to ensure payment security for first business?
A: You can pay by Alibaba and it will keep your money safe and safeguard the rights and interests of buyers.
Q: warranty period
A: 1 or 2 years
Q: Can I get a discount?
A: We will give you appropriate discount for our long-term and friendly relation.
Q: How to get your fast quotation.
A: If you need urgently,please contact with us by whatsapp or Wechat as below.
Q: What is the MOQ?
Q: Price valid
A: 3-5 days.