Contactless Clamshell Card125 KHz EM4305 Tarjetas en Blanco Low Frequency EM4205/4305 blank business card
What is the EM4305 RFID Card?
EM4305 RFID Card,otherwise known as EM4305 proximity card is a kind of common 125KHZ RFID card made of PVC or PET. It is often used as an access card, you maybe have used it but unknown its name. What is the difference between the EM4305 card and the EM4200 card ? The big difference between them is that the EM4200 card can only read, while the EM4305 card can read and write.
EM4305 RFID Card features 32-bit Password read and write protection, low power consumption, 512 bit EEPROM, no external supply buffer capacitor needed, and compatible with the EM4469/4569 family, etc. And it is very cheap and often used in low-cost applications that require tracking and identification, such as access control in campus, community, library, parking plot, etc.
If you want to know the complete function of the EM4305 RFID card, you must learn the characteristic of the EM4305 chip that plays a core role in the EM4305 card. Here some central features, and you can download the EM4305 DataSheet.
- 512 bit EEPROM organized in 16 words of 32 bit
- 32 bit unique identifier (UID)
- 32 bit Password read and write protection
- ISO 11784 / 11785 Standard Compliant
- Lock feature converts EEPROM words into Read Only
- Two data encodings: Manchester and Bi-phase
- Multi-purpose data rate: 8, 16, 32, 40 and 64 RF clocks
- Reader Talk First feature
- Very low power consumption and High performances
- Compatible with EM4469/EM4569 communication protocol
- 100 to 150 kHz frequency range
- On-chip rectifier and voltage limiter
- No external supply buffer capacitor needed
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Very low power consumption
- Enlarged bumped pads (200m x 400m) for direct connection of coil (EM4305)
- EM4205: 2 resonant capacitor versions 210pF or 250pF selectable by mask option. The resonant capacitor can be trimmed, at factory level, to offer accuracy on the tolerance of 3%.
- EM4305: 3 resonant capacitor versions 210pF, 250pF or 330pF selectable by mask option
- Available in plastic extremely thin small outline package; 2 terminals; body 1.1 * 1.4 * 0.46 mm
EM4305 chip is suitable for low-cost solutions like animal tagging applications and can be encapsulated into different forms, like tag, wristband, card, etc. widely used in the following applications:
- Animal Identification according to ISO FDX-B
- Pigeon races standard
- Waste management standard (BDE)
- Access Control
As a card, EM4305 RFID Card is mainly used in the access control for community, company, school, library, exhibition, parking lot, etc.
|Item||125 kHz RFID Blank Card|
|Color||White or Customizable|
|Size||CR80 (85.5*54mm) or Custom|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Printing Options||Silk-screen printing, Laser Engraving, CMYK full color, Pantone, etc.|
|Crafts Available||Logo or number printing, Bar code, QR code, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|
|Volume|| Chip Card: 200pcs cards with chips in one box, 5000pcs per carton|
|Weight||6.5KG for 1000pcs|
Protex Smart Technologies is a professional solution provider of ID card and barcode printing systems established in 2010 in China.
Protex’s expertise covers the entire range of ID card printing, from ID card printers to ribbons, PVC cards, lanyards, card holders and value-added services. We utilize the most reliable brands including Evolis, Zebra, Fargo, Datacard, HiTi, Magicard, Maticard and Brady, etc. Another core value of Protex is that we provide high quality barcode printer consumables like Resin, Wax/Resin and Wax from Ricoh and DNP, enriching our barcode partners’ supply options and increasing their competitiveness, all to meet our customer's needs.
With headquarters in Shenzhen and a production plant in Zhongshan, Protex has two dedicated business development teams specializing in IDs and barcodes to serve our partners from APEC, EMEA and the Americas. Protex is committed to being a reliable, knowledgeable ID and barcode resource to allow our partners to better compete and expand their businesses globally.
We could supply more, more interest keep in touch with me.
Here is my contact below.
Tel:+ 86 (0)755 8358 0322
Fax: + 86 (0)755 8358 1966
Mobile: +86 (0) 182 1143 5156