Thermocouple extension wire is used to extend the thermode, that is, the cold junction of the movable thermocouple connect with indicating instrument to make up temperature measurement system.
Extension wire falls into two kinds; one is extension type and the other is compensation type. The wire same with the two thermocouple wires of the Graduation Mark, is know as the extension type. The wire same with, formed by cooper----cupronickel materials with different proportion, is called compensation type.
The two kinds of extension wire, both have good property of resistance to acid, alkali, abrasion and fire. It's temperature range used commonly is -25-400C. In addition, it can be used for a long time by immersing into the oil. The extension wire complies with GB/T4989-94-2016 standard.
The extension wire types can be divided into WC, BC,SC, RC, NX, KC, KX, EX, JX and TX in accordance with the product type.
Structure: different type use different conductor.
Product Size: 2*0.5mm² , 2*0.75mm², 2*1.0mm² , 2*22AWG, 2*20AWG , 2*18AWG or customized.
Insulation: PVC, Asbestos, Silicon, Fiber-glass, PTFE and etc.
Shield: Stainless steel, Tinned plated, Copper wire or silver plated copper wire.
Color code: ANSI, IEC, DIN, JIS, BS etc.
Sample available: routine size are in stock.
* Chemical industry, petroleum
* Power generation
* Defense and scientific research
* Cables for connection between thermocouples and temperature display instrument.\\
1) Continuous use up to 200℃
2) Short term use up to 250℃
3) Excellent heat, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistance
4) Provides accurate temperature measure with high temperature stability
5) Calibration test report is available
Certification and sale’s network