1. NGFF (M.2) interface, SATA 6.0 signal.
2. Compact notebook upgrade.
Compatible system: Windows series, Unix series, Linux series and other common systems.
4. Sata III interface and SLC cache technology can achieve excellent transmission speed.
5. Use RAID engine and LDPC (low density parity) encoding to ensure data integrity.
6.M.2 SSDS are suitable for high-performance tower desktops and small PCS.
7. Applications: Laptop, PC, POS, all-in-one, advertising, network terminal, on-board computer, video surveillance, server, medical products and device storage.
Q1: Can I have a sample order?
A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2: What is the lead time?
A2: Samples need 1-3 working days, mass products need 10-40 days.
Q3: How to proceed an order?
A3: Firstly let us know your requirements.Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q4: Is it OK to print my logo on product?
A4: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A5: Yes, we offer 1-5 years warranty to our products.
Q6: How to deal with the faulty?
A6: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%. Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send prouducts with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.