External Nasal Splint Orthopedic Thermoplastic Nose Cast Post-Surgery Nose Brace
Color: Pink/Skin color/White
Thickness: 1.6mm/ 2.0mm/ 2.4mm
Thermoplastic nasal splints are made of low-temperature thermoplastic splinting material that reduces edema after nasal surgery or trauma. It could have various of shapes, colors, size, perforations, etc.
1. Repeat to mould.
2. High conformability
3. Could be sticked on the skin directly.
4. Good malleability.
How to use?
1. Place splint in 65-70°C water for 1 minute or until it becomes pliable.
2. Remove and blot dry with a clean towel.
3. Remove adhesive tape backing and mold splint around nose until it is the correct shape.
4. As this splint cools, it will harden into a rigid, protective covering.