Sell Well New Type Laser Surface Cleaner Laser Cleaning Metal Machine

Share on:


Price:$8,850.00 - $9,150.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description




Product Name
Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine
Model
KH-C1000
Power Supply
220V±10% /50Hz (60HZ optional)


Applicable Material
Stainless Steel
Carbon Steel
Aluminum
Stone
Metal
Welding Head
Hanwei/WSX
Certification
CE
Language Display
Chinese/English
Product Size
1120*650*1300mm






Products Details






Advanced 
Sheet Metal Cabinet


# Integrated design, multi-function protection
# Compact structure
# Strong corrosion resistance
# Cooling air duct design & durable





Handheld Cleaning Head


#
Ergonomic design, easy to operate
# Equipped with imported laser head
# Auto focus
# High beam quality





Brand Laser Source



# Stable performance
# Service life is up to 100,000 hours





Water Cooling Chiller



# Dual temperature & dual control
# Gurantee machine work fluently


Company Profile






SHANDONG KIMHUNG CNC EQUIPMENT CO., LTD. is a professional a manufacturing and trading combo, produce and export Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, Laser Welding Machine & Laser Cleaning Machine for more than 10 years. KIMHUNG also owns professional R&D team which has more than ten years’ experience in the field of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine.KIMHUNG has been dedicated to creating innovative CNC Equipment solutions that benefit both users and business industries.Over the years, our company has also obtained ISO9001 Quality Management Systems Certification.


Exhibition








Certifications






Recommended Products






FAQ




Q1:How long about your lead time ?
A1: Generally speaking 10-15 days, it main depends on purchasing quantities.

Q2:How is your price ?
A2: We’re a manufacturer, not the trading company. We can provide you with favorable price due to without
middleman between distributors and us.

Q3:What is your payment way ?
A3: T/T 30% deposit,remaining 70% needs to be received before
shippment.
Other payment: Alibaba trade assurance / West Union / LC At sight /Cash and so on.

Q4:How can we know which type/model CNC Equipment is suitable for us ?
A4: Kindly provide us with below detailed info
1) Max work size:choose most suitable model.
2) Materials and Cutting thickness:Power of laser generator.
3) Business industries:We sell a lot and give advice on this business line.

Q5: If we need Technical Staff to train us after order,how to handle?
A5: 1) If you come to our factory for being trained,of course, this is free.
And the seller also accompany you in factory 1-3 working days.
Different learning ability requires different time for each learner.
2) If you need to communicate with our technician in your country, you or your company needs to bear the
technician’s business travelling ticket / room and board.Free for the first three days,
and an additional $100 per day thereafter.

However, during the global epidemic, first two methods are not feasible.
So we need to make a detailed communication through video call.


If the product information is not sufficient for you

Please consult our sales rep for more information.


0.0126 s.