modern classic bathroom accessories copper curved double robe hook

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Products Description


*Brand
GUNON
*Style
Modern
*Model
L-7463
*Material Type
59A Grade High Quality Brass
*Technical
Passed the ten-level 24-hour salt spray test
*Our Service
24 Hours Quality Reply With English Speaking




Product packaging




Recommend Products




Company Introduction


Gunon, a high-end kitchen and bathroom brand in Germany. As a global supplier of high-end bathroom and kitchen products,
gunon has been committed to providing excellent bathroom and kitchen water solutions for mankind, which is the goal of the enterprise.

In 2013, it entered the Chinese market. In 2016, Gunon Asia Pacific operation management center and Asia Pacific R & D center were officially established for the Asia Pacific market. In 2018,
it joined hands with European designers to create a new fashion high-end designer brand.

Gunon always adheres to the brand core values of "design, fashion, permanence and energy conservation", adheres to the original design concept,
and is carefully designed and built by senior designers all over the world. It is unique and fashionable at present.

Gunon's products always adhere to strict quality standards, pursue excellence, and strive to make each product stand the test of time. This is Gunon's concept of long-lasting quality.

Gunon, with its excellent appearance design and excellent quality, is favored by many professional designers and frequently used in their high-end commercial buildings and star hotels.
Now Gunon is in Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, China and other countries and regions.

Based on excellent design and excellent product strength, Gunon is constantly integrating advantageous resources in multiple industries,
defining Gunon's brand strategy from the perspective of global bathroom development, and is determined to bring more leading bathroom and kitchen water solutions to global consumers.




Exhibition








FAQ


1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory which produce shower,faucet,bathroom accessories and other sanitary wares.

2.Q: Where is your factory and can I have a visit about it?
A: Our factory is loacted in Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China(Mainland). And it's a great honor to invite you to visit us.

3.Q: Can we get sample to check quality?
A: Sure, you have to pay it firstly, we can return the price difference of samples.It usually takes 5-7 days to prepare sample.

4.Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take 20-30days to finish an order, but the exact time is according to actual order situation.

5.Q: What's your compay payment terms?
A: All are T/T, 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance payment will be paid before shipment. The specific 70% of balance payment can be discussed with our sales manager.

6.Q: What are your terms for being your sole agent or distributor?
A: We would require a minimum order quantity for 1*20FT-2*20FT containers per month.

7.Q: How long is the warranty period?
A: We have warranty for ceramic body for a period of 5 years. We replace product in the next order, with image or video
showing the quality problem.

8.Q: Do you provide OEM or ODM service?
A: Yes, we can do OEM with your own logo design printed on the product or carton. For ODM, our requirement is 200pcs per month per model.


0.0384 s.