QIBU 2022 Newest pedal de Double Fishing Kayak de mer a pedali Professional Sit On Top Kayak

Share on:


Price:$750.00 - $760.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



OEM&ODM Service




If you would like to add your own brand logo to our kayaks,
If you have your own design ideas.
We have a professional kayaking design team, more than ten years of kayaking technology team, can perfect the realization of your idea!!!








Why choose us?
1. Professional Team
2. 24-hour Service
3. Low MOQ
4. High Cost Performance
5. OEM&ODM Custom Service



Main Products






Product Description


Production Introduction:
AKD-05 is double pedal kayak for family and couples. It makes fun easy and safe and can also promote harmony between families and lovers.




Model Number
AKD-05
Product Name
Double sit on top pedal kayak
Material
Double layer light techonolgy
Size
3.3M*0.9M*0.15M/Customzied
Design/Color
AS pictures/customized
Brand
QIBU/Custom your brand
Accessory Customized
Acceptable
Accessoires
Standard Accessories: 
Aluminum paddle, Pedal system, pedestal, slide track, aluminum chair,Fins, pumps
Premium Accessories:
Waterproof backpack,carbon fiber paddle
Pls contact us if you need premium accessories.
Packing
Carton
Certification
CE, BSCI , SGS Test report
Minimum order
50pcs.


The special in AKD-05:
1. Sturdy And Durable.
2. Applicable to any scenario.
3. It can be very helpful to socialize with many people.


Accessories Options


Standard accessories:
Aluminum paddle, Pedal system, pedestal, slide track, aluminum chair,Fins, pumps




Premium Accessories:
Waterproof backpack,carbon fiber paddle


About US




Delivery


The Package Include Kayak:
390CM*82CM*40CM

Container Loading Plan:
20GP: 40pcs
40HQ: 120pcs





By sea
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
By air
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
By express
By Fedex, TNT, DHL, etc


Hot Products




FAQ


Q1. What is your MOQ?
A1:The MOQ of our company is a container of 20 feet.
For sample requirements, we support the purchase of individual samples.
Contact us for more information and service details.
Q2.Are you a factory or a trading company?
A2:QIBU is a listed company integrating industry and trade.
We have set up production bases for outdoor water sports in Weihai Shandong, Guangzhou Guangdong and Ningbo Zhejiang.
At the same time, we have a strong ability to trade and export services.
Q3.Can the color and size of products be adjusted?
A3:Our products support all pure color and mixed color combinations which are based on customer needs.
We will put the needs of our customers first.
Q4.Can I receive the goods on time after I purchase them?
A4:We will deliver the goods as soon as possible for the order received with advance payment(whole payment for sample, 30% for the
bulk).
The specific time will be coordinated according to the quantity of demand, but customers will not wait too long.
Usually 7 days for samples, 30 days for bulk.
Q5.What are the terms of payment for the order?
A5:For sample orders, we will collect the full payment by T/T and ship them as soon as possible.
For large batches, we will collect 30% of the payment due in advance by tT/T and mark the remaining 70% on the copy of B/L.
Q6.Can I customize the LOGO?
A6:There is no problem with that. You can provide your LOGO or any ideas on the design and our design team will help you make it
happen.
We offer OEM&ODM services.


0.0091 s.