1. With a large specific gravity (4.1-4.4g/cm3), there is almost no brown corundum overflow when the sewage treatment tank or water overflows, which improves the efficiency of water pollution treatment.
2. Brown corundum has a polyhedral structure (usually dodecahedron or 38-hedron). Compared with ordinary elliptical or round filter media (activated carbon, sponge iron, manganese sand, etc.), brown corundum has better porosity (bulk density: 2.10-2.23g/cm3) after accumulation, and the filtration effect is obviously better than other filter media.
3. Garnet is a physical treatment method, which contains no free silicon, no heavy metals, no radioactivity and is harmless to human body.
4. Acid and alkali resistance, the solubility in acid and alkali is less than 1%.
5. Natural non-metallic minerals with high hardness (7.5-8.0), low crushing rate and high reuse rate.