What is OSB?
OSB is Oriented strand board, is the upgrading of the traditional particleboard products,
its mechanical properties with directionality, durability, moisture resistance, and dimensional stability than ordinary particleboard.With a small expansion coefficient, no distortion, good stability, uniform material and nail holding high performance.
Oriented strand board (OSB), also known as flakeboard, sterling board and appetite in British English, is a type of engineered wood similar to particle board, formed by adding adhesives and then compressing layers of wood strands (flakes) in specific orientations. It was invented by Armin Elmendorf in California in 1963.
OSB/2 – Load-bearing boards for use in dry conditions
OSB/3 – Load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
OSB/4 – Heavy-duty load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
|Product||Oriented strand board (OSB)|
|Material||Poplar, Pine, Combi, Hardwood|
|Glue||WBP / Phenolic |
|Size||1220x2440,1250x2500 or accept customization|
|Thickness ||6-45mm(9.5mm,11.1mm,12mm,15mm,18mm) or accept customization |
|Delivery Time||15-25 Days |
|Thickness Tolerance||Thickness:+/ -0.2mm|
|Size Tolerance||Length &Width:+/-2mm|
|Usage ||Roof decking, furniture, packing, hoarding, signboards and portable building, constructional insulation board, |
|Production Advantages:||1) Tight construction and high strength;|
2) Minimum twisting, delamination or warping;
3) Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment;
4) Low formaldehyde emission;
5) Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed or polished;
7) Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated;
8) Note the OSB 3 is for use on flat roof situtaions, a far better product than standard chipboard or particleboard.
|Payment||T/T or L/C at sight|