1. Hairpin, a kind of jewelry used by ancient Chinese Han people to fix and decorate their hair
2.hairpins are used to insert hair and have always been one of the main headgear for Chinese women. Even today, hairpins still occupy a place in women's cosmetics,such as hairpin, hair stick,hair chopsticks an so an
3. Pull up the long hair loosely, insert a chic hairpin, and match it with an
elegant long skirt. Even a woman with an outgoing personality can become a classic beauty that shines.
4. The metallic luster of the hairpin shines in the hair, and with the addition of small and delicate pendants, the style of long hair is a different
5. Chinese hair pin with new elements is more in line with modern aesthetics
6. Hair pin style is fresh and elegant, free and easy and natural