M12 5 Pin Connector 6gk1905-ea00 Connector Profibus 5 Pin M12 Bus Male to Dual Female Cable Cables Mold Molded Molding Type
- The M12 overmolded cables provide safely and reliably communication between devices and across networks within an industrial environment. A ready-to-plug solution for versatile systems to be quickly and easily established.
- Ideal for Ethernet & Fieldbus application with a wide selection of connector configurations and jacketed cable materials.
- We supply full series of M12 with field wireable connector, molded cable connector, panel connector,overmoled cables, wire harness and accessories. PVC (general) or PUR (oil resistant) cables available with customized length according to user requirements.
|M12 Overmolded Cables|
|Coding||A / B / C / D / T / X|
|Number of Positions||3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 12 / 17|
|Connection Type||Single Ended Cable / Double Ended Cable / Y-type Cable|
|Connector type||M12 / M12 to M12 / M12 to D-sub / M12 to RJ45 / M12 to USB / M12 to MINI DIN / M12 to M8 / M12 to GX12|
|Gender||Male / Female / Male to Female / Male to Male / Female to Female / Male to Dual Female|
|Orientation||Straight / Right Angle / Straight to Right Angle / Y Type|
|Termination Style||Solder Type|
- Dongguan Dosin Hardware Electronics Co., Ltd.)was established in 2005, it is a part of Renhotec Group, also including Shenzhen Renhotec, Wuhan Renhotec and Elecbee technology.
- We specialize in Research, Design, Development, Sales and Manufacture with industrial cable and connector. No matter in supply chain management or quality control, we will control strictly every link.
Providing One-Stop Service, our customers have nothing to worry about since they start to talk with us.
- Our goal is to become your reliable OEM / ODM partner for all your inter-connectivity solutions. We recognized Dosin(Renhotec Group) only can be successful with partners that share the same values and drive to deliver high quality and create maximum customer satisfaction.
The wide variety of cable types, connector orientations and keying options allows M8 and M12 connectors to address a range of situations and applications, including the automotive, food and beverage, textile and printing industries.
1.What is the Difference Between M12 Connector Coding?
A-coded mostly used in sensors, actuators, motors, and most other standard devices. it usually between 2 and 12 pins.
B-coded mostly used in network cables for Fieldbus connections, includes systems that operate with Profibus. it typically have between 3 and 5 pins.
C-coded primarily used with AC sensors and actuators, and also have a dual keyway for added security. it have between 3 and 6 pins.
D-coded typically used in network cables for Ethernet and ProfiNet systems. it transfer data up to 100 Mb and typically provides 3 to 5 pins.
S-coded are for ac power application.
T-coded are for dc power application.
X-coded can transfer large amounts of data up to 10Gb at high speeds, it will always have 8 pins.
2. What is the application prospect of M12 Connector?
M12 connectors will be more suitable for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
The IIoT is a real-time data connection, driven by processing and transmitting data at faster speeds, on progressively smarter and smaller machines. The value of the IIoT goes beyond data collection and transmission, it benefits including but not limited to the ability to identify disruptions, discovering unused capacity, reducing maintenance costs and downtime, improving safety, and maximizing overall equipment effectiveness.
M12 connectors' advantages in the speed, reliability, and ruggedness, etc perfect match the smart factories' demand.
3. How to purchase M12 connectors from Renhotec?
1. Please send us the specification or drawings for the items with quantity and performance requirements.
2. We will offer you a detailed quote with lead time, package, payment term for confirm, normally within 3 days.