DAMLY Other Animal Husbandry Equipment Chicken House Heater for Poultry Farm
DAMLY Poultry Gas Heater SUNHEATER DO-66 is an Automatic space heater which is used to produce heat to warm the particular area of brooding for poultry house, pig farm and greenhouse. It's with an electric thermostat which makes the space heater running automatically. It is an ON/OFF heater with automatic ignition. It works with LPG or Natural gas depending on the model it could be placed inside or outside the farm buildings.
Description of Poultry Chicken Heater DO-66
- AISI 304 Stainless steel chassis or galvanized (depend on the model)
- Distribution fan with fixed flow
- Fan operation is controlled by 1 air flow switch.
- One double gas valve controlled by an electronic circuit card and programmer.
- Electronic ignition is produced by sparking generator
- Flame sensor by ionization
- Thermal protection by overheating thermostat
- The safety control box control the operation cycle of the heater. This programmer is equipped with a remote reset in case of a fault. And it can give information to the user when fault.
Technical Parameter of Poultry Gas Heater DO-66
220 V – 50/60 Hz
FUSE (inside control box)
INCREASE OF TEMPERATURE
For 10° C air
TOTAL ABSORBED ELEC. POWER
- What is Space Heater?
It is an Automatic Brooding Gas Heater which is used to produce heat to warm the particular area of brooding for poultry Day Old Chicks.
- How it works?
It works automatically depends on poultry house or brooding house temperature.
- Which fuels are required to run it?
The gas heater for poultry farm can use LPG or Natural Gas. Biogas model is also available. LPG or Natural Gas is required as fuel to produce heat & Electricity is required to run the blower which transport the hot air into the poultry house or brooding house.
- What are the differences between poultry gas brooder and space heater?
Gas Brooders are infrared heater which will heat for a spot area and space heater is used to heat all the space, especially used in cage management poultry farms where birds are kept into particular blocks and they do not have much space to move, so that space heater warming entire area uniformly and every corner of brooding shed will maintain proper temperature.
- What are the safety measures provided into this heater?
1. Security overheating thermostat
2. High efficiency Burner
3. Security gas valve
4. Security flame sensor
5. Security air flow switch
- What type of brooding shed insulation required & why?
Outside curtain and inside brooding tent of tarpaulin is recommended for better insulation, it will help to preserve the hot air into brooding shed so operating cost can be reduced and better result can be achieved
- Where to place this space heater into the poultry house?
Our engineer can design the best place to put the heater according to your poultry farm information such as the dimension of the house, the ventilation, the outside minimum temperature, etc.
- What will the warranty & after sales service if any maintenance arrives?
We provide one-year warranty. DAMLY designs and produces this heater so any parts required to change it will be easily available at reasonable cost.