afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700

Share on:


Price:$6.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Product Description




Description of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700
Rubber joints are also called rubber hose soft joints, flexible rubber joints, rubber soft joints, flexible rubber joints, high-pressure rubber joints, rubber shock absorbers, compensators, etc.




Technical parameters of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700


Nominal diameter
Length(mm)
Axial displacement mm
Horizontal displacement
Angle of deflection
mm
Inch
extension
compress
a1+a2
32
11/4
95
6
9
9
15°
40
11/2
95
6
10
9
15°
50
2
105
7
10
10
15°
65
21/2
115
7
13
11
15°
80
3
135
8
15
12
15°
100
4
150
10
19
13
15°
125
5
165
12
19
13
15°
150
6
180
12
20
14
15°
200
8
210
16
25
22
15°
250
10
230
16
25
22
15°
300
12
245
16
25
22
15°
350
14
255
16
25
22
15°
400
16
255
16
25
22
15°
450
18
255
16
25
22
15°
500
20
255
6
25
22
15°
600
24
260
6
25
22
15°
700
28
260
16
25
22
15°
800
32
260
16
25
22
15°




Application of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700
afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700 is widely used in chemical industry, construction, water supply and drainage,petroleum, heavy and light industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire protection, electric power and other basic engineering.




Details Images


Details of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700








Production line


Production line of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700
Prepare raw material-Mixer rubber and fabric-cutter-Make sphere-Vulcanization-Install flange-Package




Packing&Shipping




Package of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700:
Cartons or wooden case

Delivery of afa flex epdm flexible rubber expansion joint price dn700:
Within 5-7 days after received deposit


Company Introduction




Shanghai Songjiang Jiufu Shock Absorber Co., Ltd. mainly produce single sphere rubber joints, double sphere rubber joints, concentric reducing rubber joints, eccentric reducing rubber joints (vibration throat, flexible rubber joints, rubber soft joints), various
damping spring shock absorbers, Metal hoses, stainless steel corrugated compensators and other pipeline equipment shock and vibration isolation products.




FACTORY




FINAL PRODUCT




CERTIFICATE


Our service




1. 24 hours all day service, tel/whatsapp/wechat: 86 18738142830

2. Can be customized according to customer needs

3. check again before we send the goods

4. send the goods on time

5. The more you need, the cheaper the unit price is




FAQ


Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement

Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as desposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Where is your nearest loading port?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: Check the specification, material and appearance before delivery, and approve the delivery after qualified
B: Support third-party inspection

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.


Related Products


Metal hose




0.0161 s.