China Factory Supply 10% DHA/EPA 50% Omega 3 60% fish oil in bulk

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Products Description




China Factory Supply 10% DHA/EPA 50% Omega 3 60% fish oil in bulk
Fish oil is oil derived from the tissues of oily fish. Fish oils contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Good for body health.


Product Name
Fish Oil
Active ingredients
DHA10% EPA 50%, Total Omega 3 60%
Specification & Package
10/50 , 190kg/ drum package
Color
Transparent yellow liquids
MOQ
190kg
Shelf life
Within 2 years, subject to store condition


Storage
Store in sealed containers and keep in a cool and dry place, avoid direct light and heat.
Suggested temperature:18°C ~ 26°C,Humidity:45% ~ 65%.
Bulk package softgel capsule products should be packed in a GMP compliance cleaning workshop within 6 months after receiving.
Shelf Life
2 Years When Properly Stored


Recommend Products




Product packaging


Air shipment for 300-500kgs
Usually ship from ShangHai or Beijing airport
Courier shipment for ≤100kgs
Such as 1kg/bag, 5kg-10kg/carton box, 25kg/carton drum.
Sea shipment when ≥ 500kgs
From ShangHai /Qingdao seaport






Company Profile




1. We are in this industry for many years;
2. We are Young team with Great-hearted, we were focus on this industry and In the next 20 years, we unswervingly work in this industry bcz of its Natural &Health;
3. We dedicates to the research, development and sales of raw materials in this industry.
4. We don’t produce all of our products except the herbal extract.
5. We know china market very well, we know who produce cosmetic ingredients, who are manufacturer for vitamins, so when customer come to searching for those ingredients, we are there always!


Certifications




Our Advantages


1. More than 1000kgs herbal extract in warehouse, so we can make fast shipment. for OEM Service, we have our own raw materials, so final
2. Excellent after-sale service
3. Strict quality control system
4. Low MOQ for different customer's order demands.
5. Free samples and pre-shipment samples is avaliable.




3.4576 s.