Iron Oxide Desulfurizer or Ferric Oxide Desulfurizer is mainly used for the fine desulfurization of synthetic raw gas used in city gas, chemical fertilizer and other chemical
industry waste gas. It can also be used in the fields of metallurgy, textile, chemical fiber, light industry, electronics, Waste
gas, natural gas and other gases in the removal of hydrogen sulfide(H2S), RSH & COS. Compared with normal Fe2O3, it has main six characteristics below:
1. High Desulfurization Accuracy: 20 Times higher than normal Fe2O3.
2. Fast Speed Reaction: 5~6 Times faster than normal Fe2O3.
3. Working Penetrate Sulfur Capacity: 5~6 Times faster than normal Fe2O3.
4. High strength and water resistance: After boiling 2 hours or impreganated 30days, it doesn't pulverize and strength keeps the
5. Widely usage temperature: 0~100ºC.
6. Can be used in the absence of O2 or high CO2 conditions. In the absence of oxygen, H2S removal sulfur capacity is more than