FRP/GRP Gratings for Floor Glass Fiber Platform Grating

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description






Specification


item
value
Place of Origin
China
Hebei
Brand Name
flailoong
Model Number
FRP grating
Application
platform, floor, deck, tree protection
Surface Treatment
Smooth ,glossy
Technique
Pultrusion
Processing Service
Punching, Cutting
Product name
FRP Grating
Technique
Pultrusion Process
Material
Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic
Color
Yellow, red, white, blue, green etc
Size
1220*3660mm/piece
Keywords
Molded Frp Grating
Feature
Corrosion Resistance
Type
Fiberglass Reinforeced Polymer
Length
Specific Length Required


application




Shipping and Packaging


After strict quality control, we will pack and then ship




Why Choose Us




Hebei Flyloong Rubber & Plastic Products Co., Ltd. is located in Hebei, China. It is a scientific and technological enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales. The company has accumulated many years of experience in the production of polymer products and integrates high-tech, new technologies and new products. The super wear-resistant composite pipe series products, nylon idlers, plastic parts, mining accessories and other products are produced. Corrosion, anti-aging, self-lubricating, light weight, long life and other superior characteristics. High-pressure steel wire wound hose, hydraulic hose and large-diameter mine drainage pipe, the products have high pressure resistance, heat resistance oil, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, strong flexibility, small deformation under pressure, widely used in mining, metallurgy, petroleum engineering, Mechanical and chemical fields.
The company takes science and technology as the guide, regards product quality as the lifeline of the enterprise, pursues the high quality of employees, and ensures the high quality of products. The company has advanced and excellent equipment and mature technology, which has laid a solid foundation for the expansion of new projects and new products.


stock in stock




Certifications




FAQ


Q1. Are you a manufacturer?
A. Yes, we have been manufacturing and selling conveyor belts for 20 years.

Q2. Can you make products under my own brand?
A: Yes, we can.

Q3. What about delivery time?
A. 1) Sample 5~14 days
2) 15~30 days according to the order quantity

Q4. What are the payment terms?
A. We prefer T/T, 30% of the order is prepaid, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment

Q5. How do you ensure product quality?
A. 1) R&D center with independent design and development capabilities
2) We have an independent testing laboratory with full performance testing capabilities for conveyor belts.

We can test a wide range of materials, rubber, fabrics, semi-finished and finished products.


0.0126 s.