RTSM-BJD series are suitable for nano grade ultra-fine grinding of material which is sensitve to temperature and metal pollution. They can be applied in industrials such as inkjet ink, digital ink, ceramic ink, lithium battery, pharmaceutical material, fluorescent brightenerm nano coating, electric slurry, heat-sensitive paper coating etc.
1. Patent grinding disc structure has a bigger action area for the grinding media. Bigger shearing force and higher efficiency.
2. Double cooling systems for the chamber and end cap. The dissolvent which is compatible with grinding material can be added as cooling agency to reduce the production loss because of the leakage.
3. Feeding device: USA imported pneumatic diaphragm pump or frequency control gear pump is optional as clients' requirements. Feeding and discharging tubes are imported USA with good solvent resistant property.
4. High security property. The bead mill will automatically stop working when there is water shortage, air pressure shortage or over-high material temperature.
5. Grinding chamber and rotor is made of high wear resistant alloy steel which has no metallic pollution and discoloring. PU and ceramic material are optional according to actual condition.
6. Reasonable design for inner and outer structure allows stable performance with no vibration and noise.
7. Ceramic and PU material are optional.
8. Frequency control and PLC are optional
9. With CE&ISO9001:2008 qualification.
10. Dynamic or static separating system for different material to ensure smooth discharging.
Media Size (mm)
Assembly type double end mechanical seal
Sand mill cooling coil
Ceramic pin block rotor
Fluorescent brightener is also called white dye, which is a kind of complicated organic compounds fluorescent dye. It can enhance the brightness, whiteness and glossiness of the object. Fluorescent brightener can be widely applied in industries of paper-making, textile and detergent etc. In order to get good quality flourescent brightener products, the paste must be ground to nanosize, usually D90<120nm,and at the same time, the temperature of products must be well controlled.
Graphene is a very new material which can be used in many industries. And the application in the battery paste now is a very good trend. Root's first EPC graphene electric conductive paste is successfully launched and helped customer to get ideal products. The production line is full-automatic operation to save the human resource cost.