Working with some of the industry’s leading manufacturer’s, we provide four different gases that can be used across a diverse range of applications.
With this in mind, we are sure to have a gas-based product that meets the demands of your business.
The gases we provide include:
- Special Fills
The versatility of these gases should not be underestimated. They can be used in a wide range of industries in order to complement and enhance everyday processes within your day-to-day business operations.
We provide a great selection of high performance gas cylinders that are compact, economical, and powerful, making them the perfect solution for applications such as wine preservation, catering, electronics, propellants, and much more.
Our fantastic choice of customised disposable gas cylinders ranges from 1 to 88ml in volume and can be combined with gases such as carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), argon (Ar), or nitrogen (N2) yield.
We put safety first across all areas of our business and carry out extensive 100% safety, leakage tests, and full traceability at every stage of the production process.
Our in-house experts continuously check that standards remain high and that all manufacturing processes are completed to the highest possible standard. Trust us, nothing is left to chance and we always ensure that every manufacturer we work with has all of the necessary, industry standard certification.
CO2 - Carbon Dioxide
- Highly versatile and used across a diverse range of applications, Carbon dioxide (CO2) can be easily compressed into a liquid in order to fill CO2 disposable gas cylinders that can be found in areas where energy for inflation, propulsion, evaporative cooling, or mechanical motion is required.
- As the CO2 in our cylinders is in its liquid state, you will also be able to benefit from a maximum gas yield in the form of expanded gas volume.
- Again, Nitrogen (N2) is a highly versatile gas that can be used across a wide range of applications, in a diverse variety of sectors.
- All of our disposable N2 gas cylinders not only offer reliable and fast inflation in environments with low temperatures, but they can also be tailored to accommodate the specific demands that come hand in hand with specialist applications.
- N20 is a therapeutic cooling medium that can also be filled into disposable gas cylinders in its liquid state, in order to support a whole host of applications and operations.
- Depending on the cylinder size you opt for, you will be able to enjoy an enormous gas and expanded gas volume. Our high performance, durable, and versatile disposable N2O gas cylinders are best suited for applications in the fields of medical cryotherapy and food technology due to their strong effects (evaporative cooling). However, they can be used across a range of other applications too.
- Argon (AR) can be used to enhance the performance of a wide range of specialist applications.
- Delivering a fast and constant flow of gas, our Argon gas cylinders are used when energy is required at high pressure, making them best suited to enhancing the performance of food applications. However, our cylinders are also suitable for low temperature applications too.
- As well as N2O being used for potato crisp/chip packaging to inflate the packets,
We create custom gas mixtures and cylinder sizes for almost any Food/Wine preservation application and commonly used gases are Argon (Ar) & Nitrogen (N2).
- We always go above and beyond to provide tailor made, gas-based solutions that have been designed to accommodate your individual requirements across a diverse range of specialist sectors.
- With this in mind, all of our products can be adapted to accommodate your business demands, including application-specific cylinder designs and special gas fills.
- This means that we will be able to bring your innovations to life – supporting you throughout the entire development process in order to find the best resources when it comes to special gas fills for both new and existing applications.
- Armed with extensive industry experience, we approach every customised project with a fresh pair of eyes and an open mind, which often requires us to think outside the box. This allows us to develop gas mixtures and gas additives in line with your vision.
- Our professional and knowledgeable in-house experts provide consistent support throughout the development process, from proof-of-principle in the early stages right through to the market launch. We are with you every step of the way.
Our ethos is simple. As a business working with some of the industry’s leading manufacturers, we always put safety first.
With this in mind, we only work with manufacturers that hold all required industry-respected certifications for quality and safety. This is an area of our business that we refuse to compromise on.
In order to maintain the highest levels of quality, safety, and performance, we ensure that we pay close attention to the production methods adopted by the factories that we work with as well as he safety measures they implement.
We regularly inspect all of the factories that we work with and ensure that we review their industry specific accreditation on a regular basis.
And the results really do speak for themselves!
All audits are carried out by independent experts, customers, and development partners, in order to approve product safety and quality, demonstrating the effectiveness of our quality assurance measures.
Beyond this, we are not only involved in the development of international technical standards for safety-critical applications, but we also lead by example, championing the rapid implementation of new regulations and applying this to our own products.