1. Good quality and best raw materials
2. Good pressed bales
3. Less moisture
4. We are a professional manufacturer for these products
5. Environment Friendly and healthy
6. Simply use
7. Natural materials
8. Good quality and service
9. Competitive price
10. Secure order/ fastest shipping
Wood pellets fuel is a limitless and environment friendly fuel source. It is a clean-burning and cost stable home heating alternatives. To burn wood pellet is a good way to divert millions of tons of waste from landfills and timber industry and turn it into energy. Their free-flowing characteristics make them easy to handle and ideal for automatic heating systems.
wood pellet fuel is renewable and does less harm to our environment. It does not add more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere as it absorbs the same amount of carbon in growing as it releases when consumed as a fuel.
Wood pellet fuel is an important source of energy and the most important fuel worldwide after coal, oil and natural gas. Anybody who is involved in this line of business is actually making the contribution to the earth, the home land of the human beings.
One ton of wood pellets has the heat value of about one and a half cords of wood and stacks easily in one third the space. This makes it possible to easily store fuel for the entire season.
TECHNICAL DATA :
Length: 5 to 30 mm (20% to 45 mm)
Density: min. 1.12 kg/dm3
Bulk density: 650 kg/m3 min
energy content: min. 4.6 kWh / kg
Water content: max. 10%
Ash content: max. 0.5%
dust content (pre-shipment): max. 1%
SPECICATIONS OF WOOD PELLETS
Rubber, acacia, pine wood
4000 - 4900 Kcal/Kg
in Woven Bag or Plastic Bag
Hydrogen (dry basis) (% of weight)
Nitrogen (dry basis) (% of weight)
Oxygen (dry basis) (% of weight)
Carban (dry basis) (% of weight
Sulphur (dry basis) (5 of weight)
BENEFITS OF WOOD PELLETS
1. Used in biomass industry boiler: wood pellets as main fuel in industry boiler can replace coal and oil, solve the problems of the environment pollution.
2. Used in daily life: wood pellets high burning rate, convenience used in getting warm and domestic heating
3. Used in power station: wood pellets as main fuel in Thermal Power Generation, each burning 1000 tons of biomass fuels can replace 8000 tons of coal, at the same time reducing carbon emissions 160 tons.
4. Used in other industry: wood pellets provide hot water for textile, printing, food, chemical, medicine and other industry.
Biomass energy wood pellet for sale
Advantages of Biomass Pellet Fuel
1. High calorific value;
2. Contains no sulphur or phosphorus, non-corrosive;
3. Green and Environmental Protection;
4. Compacted fuel, reduce transportation cost and save storage space.
5. Biofuels and made from natural, renewable energy sources—trees
Raw material: Hardwood
Application: Heating System
Density: 600kg/m3 - 800kg/m3
Calory (J): 4500
Moisture (%): 9
Brand Name: CARRYSUN TECHNOLOGY
Model Number: CSTW
Ash Content (%): 2.6
Production process:crushing raw material=>material drying(rolling,air driving)=>high temperature,high pressure,shaping process=>sticks packed in kiln=>high temp carbonization(400-600degree,15days,or per customer’s requirement)=>taking out and packing charcoal.
Cheap wood pellets
2.Smokeless, odorless and sparkless
3.Good raw materials of barbecue
Name:Wood Pellet Din plus
1.Wood pellets DIN (made from Spruce, Oak, Beech and pine)
Bulk wood pellet/pure wood pellet
Industrial power and home heatings
Package with Jumboo or according to your request
T/T (Bank Transfer)
PREMIUM class DIN and DIN + pellets
Made from MIX - Pine and Spruce and also oak.
Packed in bags 15 kg and 20 kg, 25 kg and BIG BAGS
Dimensions 6mm - 8 mm - 10 mm
Nplus Quality Specifications
ash is produced at 815 °C
a maximum of 1% of the pellets may be longer than 40mm, no pellets longer than 45mm are allowed.
at the loading point of the transport unit (truck, vessel) at the production site
at factory gate or when loading truck for deliveries to end-users (Part Load Delivery and Full Load Delivery)
at factory gate, when filling pellet bags or sealed Big Bags.
at the last loading point for truck deliveries to end-users (Part Load Delivery and Full Load Delivery)
equal ≥ 16,5 MJ/kg as received
the amount of additives in production shall be limited to 1,8 w-%, the amount of post-production additives (e.g. coating oils) shall be limited to 0,2 w-% of the pellets.
Pine Wood Pellets
SPECIFICATION FOR WOOD PELLETS:
1. Application: House Heating
2. Made From: Compacted Sawdust
3. Shape: Stick
4. Color: Dark Brown & White
Diameter: 6-8mm DIN+ Quality Pellets
Net Calorific value(as received basis): Min.3929 Kcal/kg
Unit Volume Mass: Min. 600
Ash content: Max. 3.0%
Sulfur content: Max. 0.05%
Chlorine: Max. 0.05%
Ash Fusion Temperature,IDT > 1150c
Nitrogen content(dry basis): Max. 0.5%
Packing: By ton bag 24 tons/ container 40HC