Timoo water desalination unit 2000l/h ro water treatment machine reverse osmosis system plant
Reverse osmosis system, as Water Treatment Machinery, is a membrane separation technique that uses pressure to drive through the (semi-transmissive) membrane. When the pressure applied in the system is greater than the osmotic pressure of the aqueous solution, the water molecules are continuously permeable. Through the membrane, the product flows into the central tube through the product water channel, and then impurities in the water flowing out at one end, such as ions, organic matter, bacteria, viruses, etc., are trapped on the inlet side of the membrane, and then flow out at the outlet end of the concentrated water to achieve separation and purification. purpose.
|Ion remove rate||≥99%|
|Bacterial virus remove rate||≥99%|
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter.
2. Multi-medium filter--get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Micron filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump--Provide the high pressure to RO membrane ro.
7.RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
Q3:Can you customize product?
Sure,we have a professional design team,all products can be customized according to your requirements.
Q7:How to install our product?
We will send you the installation manuals and videos, or dispatch engineer to assist the installation by your requirements.
Henan Timoo Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd. Is a professional R & D, design, manufacture , installation , commissioning, after sale service as one of professional water treatment equipment, high-tech enterprises. The company’s long-term commitment to research and development of water treatment equipment, focus on the use of today’s advanced membrane separation technology and electric desalting technology.