Lightweight and warm women's sports down jacket with natural goose down insulation.
- Insulation: Goose down 90/10 with hydrophobic treatment, 90/10, FP 750;
- Silhouette: Slim Fit;
- Upper fabric: Fitsystem, 38 gsm, 55% polyester 45% nylon, WR;
- Lining: 100% 15D nylon;
- Insulation weight, gr: from 216 to 286 (depending on the size);
- Product weight, gr: 750 (for an average size 46/176);
- Operation: in low temperatures in mountaineering and mountain tourism;
- Pockets: warm, with a zipper. Two outer ones with "leaves", one under the windbreak bar, two inner;
- Hood: detachable with zipper;
- Zipper: central - two-lock, tractor-type, on the pockets and hood - spiral. YKK Firms;
- Collar: Stand, with fleece lining;
- Cuffs: Knitted sleeve cuffs;
- Windbreaker: Double windbreak along the center zip with buttons;
Drawstring with elastic drawstring at the bottom;
Comfortable grip on the zipper sliders;
Women's down jacket Puma is developed on the basis of the mountain down jacket;
Irbis-2 New FS;
Technology not blown seams ("warm seam").
We are the BVN-engineering company!
We produce high-quality clothing with down insulation, which has unique properties: warm and light at the same time, hygienic and comfortable, at low temperatures it does not acquire excessive rigidity and does not restrict movement, and down, being a natural insulation, contributes to additional protection of a person from static electricity.
Downy clothing produced by BVN Engineering LLC under the brand BVN travel, according to the main quality characteristics of comfort and protection, corresponds to the best world analogues, but its cost is much lower.
Clothing and sleeping bags with down insulation of our production have excellent properties:
- High thermal insulation in conditions of severe cold with a small weight (a set of products with down insulation is several times lighter than usual);
- High ergonomic performance and ease of use, because at low temperatures, the products do not acquire excessive rigidity and do not restrict movement;
- Good air exchange: allows air to pass out, moisture does not accumulate, there is no excessive sweating and humidification of clothing, leading to hypothermia (the human body " breathes");
- The lack of migration of down insulation, because in the production of down bags, the developed technology of "warm seams" and special down-holding fabrics are used.