Australian Bee Pollen is a lovely sweet superfood that can be added to smoothies and raw foods. Bee pollen has been utilised as a natural food source for 1000s of years. This pollen has a soft granular texture and is a golden colour, with a delectable, unique floral flavour and aroma. It has been collected from hives in Western Australia, which have been placed in forests and fields of non-GMO crops.
- Our pollen is never heated more than the natural temperature of the pollen in the flowers in the sun
- Much better absorption when eaten rather than in capsules
- Delicious flavour means you can eat it on its own or add to muesli, smoothies, etc.
- Naturally reduces inflammation
- Excellent slow-release, caffeine-free energy source
- 100% Australian grown, dried and packaged
- So nutritionally dense it is considered a complete food