1. NAME: LONGLIFE / UHT 36% SWEET WHIPPED CREAM
UHT cream obtained from cow's milk by centrifugation and UHT sterilization with stabilizer and emulsifier in aseptic packaging.
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
3.1 Packaging and transport
3.1.1 Immedieate packing is:
- 1L carton box made of multilayer laminate of aluminum foil, ASEPTIC.
- 12 units packed in cardboard paddle.
- Immediate packages are approved for direct food packaging according to EC 1935/2004
Transportation is carried out only with means of transport which ensure protection from damage, wetness and other harmfull enviromental impact.
Every mean of transport has valid sanitary documents.
4.1 UHT Cream is marked with:
- name and address of producer
- country of origin
- name of product
- production date or lot number, expiry date: Best before
- net weight
- fat content
- storage conditions
- veterinary approval number PL 20131601 WE
5. Nutrition value for 100ml of cream
Energy value 1412kJ / 343kcal, protein 2.0g, carbohydrates 2.7g (sugars 2.7g), fat 36g (saturated fatty acids 23g), salt 0.08g
6. CHEMICAL, MICROBIOLOGICAL, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
as above in the Product details sections
- Salmonella - absent in 25g, c=0, n=5
- Aflatoksin M1 - max 0,050 µg/kg
7.1 Genetically modified organism (GMO)
No ingredients or additives consisting of GMO occure in UHT Cream
7.2 Ionizing radiation
UHT Cream is no a subject to ionizing radiations and product does not require specific labeling
Only milk and milk derivates including lactose
Packaging & Shipping
UHT Cream is stroed in a drym clean, odour-free warehouse.
Products is stored in temerature <25 °C no longer than:
- 6 months from productions date
9. REGULATORY INFORMATIONS
- The Law of August 25, 2006 on food safety and nutrition with later amendments
- Commision Regulation (EC) no 1441/2007 amending Commision Regulation (EC) no 2073/2005
- Commision Regulation (EC) no 1881/206
- Regulation (EC)no 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Council Directive 9/414/EEC
- Regulation (EC) no 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation (EC) no 1929/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation (EC) no 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Directive 1999/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Directive 1999/3/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Regulation (EU) no 1169/2011