1. Heavy density 9.75g/cm3.
2. Customized indium powder size 80mesh, 100mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh, 500mesh.
3. High purity virgin Indium metal 99.995% up.
4.Wide range of application like the transparent electrode(ITO film) ,solder in electronic
industry, Low melting alloy, bearing for high performance engine , and the seal in low
|Product Name ||Indium Metal |
|Appearance ||silver-white metal |
|Size/ Weight ||500+/-50g per ingot |
|Formula ||In |
|Molecular Weight ||8.37 mΩ cm |
|Melting Point ||156.61°C |
|Boiling Point ||2060°C |
|Relative Density ||d7.30 |
|CAS No. ||7440-74-6 |
|EINECS No. ||231-180-0 |
|Properties ||soft and tetragonal crystal, has good ductility and plasticity |
Stick to High Quality Stansard
Produced as per the China national Standard YS/T 257-2009. All our index is better than the standard.
Indium Ingot Specification
Technical process powder indium and Inspection
Rich Product Size
Diversifed rage of Indium Product in different purity, shape and particle size:
Indium Ingot / Indium Powder / Indium Nitrate / ITO powder ITO Target / Indium Hydroixide/ Indium Trioxide
- Metal Ingot purity 99.995%, 99.999%, 99.9999%
- Powder mesh 99.99% 50 mesh, 100 mesh, 200 mesh, 325 mesh, 500 mesh, 600 mesh
- Nano Indium powder 99.99%
- Indium Nitrate Hydrate 99.995%
- Hydroxide and indium Oxide 99.99% ( D90 ) ≤ 20μm
- Anhydrous Indium Chloride purity 99.99%
Aboundant Indium Uses
Rich terminal application of our high quality indium products:
1. Indium powder is used in silicon solar cell and filling tooth material.
2. Indium's current primary application is to form transparent electrodes
from indium tin oxide(ITO) in liquid crystal displays and touchscreens,
and this use largely determines its global mining production.
3. Indium is also widely used in indium film and indium wire, solder, s
olar panel and nuclear reactor control bar.
Packaging & Shipping
Packed in Plastic Vacuum Bag
We deliver in catton of small quantity and wooden cases in large quantity.
Quality Guarantee: If any quality problems, free replacement will be adopted.
Technical Support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.
FAQ Email help: 2 hours in workday, 12 hours in weekend.
We are your reliable source supplier of rare metals and specialty materials including: metal products
(Bi, Te, In, Ga, Ge), telluride compounds, sulfide, nitrate and chloride products. With updated precision
production equipments and skilled staff, we supplied high quality metals and chemicals to customer
like you over 20 countries and regions.
Bismuth Product Plant
· Independent Export License (No.: 01548086)
Your Attention Please
All the listed price is only for references, for latest price please contact us directly.