Home Heating Used Pellet Fired Boiler
The small type wood pellet boiler is widely used in home heating and bathing water.
Advantages compared with other suppliers boilers:
1. The wiring would be on plug in connectors on the cabinet.
2. The 3 phase fans are earthed.
3. The feeder bin is made from slightly heavier material.
4. Painted surfaces (bin and boiler base) have a good quality paint.
5. Bolts for assembly are zinc plated or perhaps stainless steel as customer request.
6. The flanges for mounting the sight glass are protected or fitted somewhere that they can not get damaged.
7. The hole size in the grate may need to be smaller as the fuel request. (smallest diameter of pellet we designed is 8mm)
Small pellet fired boiler feature:
Multi-purpose: For hot water type boiler inside is galvanized, hot water generated can be both for heating and bathing water.
High efficient and energy-saving: thermal efficiency more than 90%, flue gas temperature to chimney less than 120 degrees Celsius.
Full automatic: Microcomputer control / PLC control, user just starts the boiler with one-click, automatic ignition, automatic feeding, automatic temperature control, automatic start-stop cycle, automatic fault alarm etc.
Environmental protection: can be used in anywhere, even in the center of the city.
High safety, long life and high quality: Operating at atmospheric condition, without any dangers.
Self-cleaning and convenient maintenance
Easy to install and operate
Feedback from our ireland customer:
Q: the Biomass pellet fuel characterization
A:Most biomass pellet fuels are blocky energy resources, which is processed by cauliform crops,grain hull,saw dust ,etc
Biomass pellet diameter
Biomass pellet length
4 to 5 times its diameter
less than 1.5% to 2.0%
dry basis moisture content
less than 10% to 15%
less than 1.5%
sulfur content and chlorine content
less than 0.07%
calorific value of the biomass particles
less than 0.5%
Q:Customer just should do after received our boiler:
More questions,please sent your inquiry below!!!