BLU AM SERIES is the polyamine of 30-50% solid content. It is a liquid cationic polymer of different viscosity, which works
effectively as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of
industries. The chemistry range available ensures there is a product suitable for each individual application.
1. Liquid form makes it is ease to use.
2. It can be used alone or in combination with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride
3. Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.
4. Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
5. Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system
1. Drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
2. Textiles effluent color removal
3. Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
5. Oil industry
6. Latex coagulation in rubber plants
7. Paint coating
8. Meat process waste treatment
9. Sludge dewatering