1. THE SELLER sends SOFT CORPORATE OFFER (SCO) TO ANNUAL CONTRACT to THE BUYER.
2. THE BUYER issues IRREVOCABLE CORPORATE PURCHASE ORDER (ICPO) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With the full banking details and sends COMPANY PROFILE (CP) including passport of
The CEO TO ANNUAL CONTRACT.
3. THE BUYER sends BANK COMFORT LETTER (BCL) issued by THE BUYER´S BANK signed and
Stamped and with banking registration number by BUYER´S BANKING OFFICIAL.
4. THE SELLER issues FULL CORPORATE OFFER (FCO) and sends it to THE BUYER, THE BUYER sign
And send back with 05 working days.
5. THE BUYER´S BANK will send via SWIFT M199 (BANK TO BANK PROCESS) TO THE SELLER´S BANK
Confirming that THE BUYER has the financial capability to purchase after FULL CORPORATE
OFFER (FCO) issued and signed.
6. THE SELLER issues the SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) in favour of THE BUYER for
Approval along with the NON-CIRCUMVENTION, NON-DISCLOSURE & WORKING AGREEMENT
7. THE BUYER signs and sends back the SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) to THE SELLER
Within 05 working days.
8. THE SELLER sends back the final electronic version of the SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
(SPA) along with THE PROFORMA INVOICE which is deemed as original, final and binding.
9. Within 10 banking days of signing of the final contract (electronic version), BUYER´S BANK
Will send via SWIFT M799 (BANK TO BANK PROCESS) THE PROOF OF FUNDS (“POF”) and readiness
To issue the NON-OPERATIVE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760) (as per format given in
The contract) against which THE SELLER´S BANK will send THE PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT
(“PPOP”) and readiness to issue THE PERFORMANCE BOND.
NOTE: THE PROOF OF FUNDS (“POF”) AND THE PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT (“PPOP”) WILL BE DONE AT
THE SAME TIME BETWEEN BUYER´S BANKING OFFICER AND THE SELLER´S BANKING OFFICER IN BANK TO
As a PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT (“PPOP”) the following documents will be sent:
• Commercial Invoice for the first month’s shipment quantity and value.
• Sanitized Copy of the Passport Product (Analysis Report)
• Sanitized Copy of the Certificate of Origin
• Statement of Availability of Product issued on Our Company letterhead duly endorsed
By The Seller´s Bank.
10. Within 10 banking days of successful exchanging THE PROOF OF FUNDS (“POF”) and THE
PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT (“PPOP”), for the monthly shipment quantity and value, THE
BUYER’S BANK will send via SWIFT M760 (BANK TO BANK PROCESS) the NON-OPERATIVE STANDBY
LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760) (as per format given in the contract) against which THE
SELLER´S BANK will send via SWIFT THE PROOF OF PRODUCT (“POP”) and issue the 2%
Operative PERFORMANCE BOND (PB) which will activate the NON- OPERATIVE STANDBY LETTER OF
As a PROOF OF PRODUCT (“POP”) the following documents will be sent:
• Certificate of Quality and Quantity issued by SGS (SociétéGénérale de Surveillance)
• DIP Test Authorization Letter at Port of Discharge.
• Q88 (interbank’s standard chartering questionnaire).
• Bill of lading (pre booking confirmation).
Delivery and Shipment commence as per schedule mutually agree.
12. upon arrival or vessel at port of destination and successful inspection by SGS (Société
Générale de Surveillance) within a maximum period of 05 working days payment is
Released by MT103 and the title will be transferred to the buyer. If the inspection at port
Of destination is not carried out within a maximum period of 05 working days, the
Inspection certificate issued at port of loading will be considered as final and payment will
Be drawn against THE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760).
After receipt of Non-Operative THE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760), THE SELLER’S BANK
Shall post a PERFORMANCE BOND (PB) for the value of 2% of the shipment value on an auto revolving
Basis until the total quantity has been shipped.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. DESTINATION PORT – STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760)
A. Buyer’s bank will issue an IRREVOCABLE, TRANSFERABLE, AUTO-REVOLVING, UNENCUMBERED,
UNCONDITIONAL, DIVISIBLE, ASSIGNABLE AND CONFIRMED by THE TOP 25 WORLD BANKS AS STATED IN
THE BANKERS ALMANAC® WEBSITE (http://www.bankersalmanac.com/addcon/infobank/bankrankings.aspx)
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760) for the aggregate sum of USD$
The first shipment covering the last month’s shipment quantity and value that will act as
as collateral security guarantee towards successful completion o the contracted quantity
With a maturity period of 13 months from date of issue.
B. Actual payment will be made by SWIFT MT-103 CASH WIRE TRANSFER within 05 days of
Arrival of vessels and inspection by SGS (SociétéGénérale de Surveillance) against
Presentation of shipping documents stated in the contract at the Buyer’s bank.
C. The issuing bank shall allow adding confirmation and advising by any bank at the
Expense of the Buyer’s side. If THE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760) or SWIFT MT-
103 cash wire transfer issued by the Buyer to the Seller is not in accordance with the
Terms of this contract or what is acceptable to the Seller and the Seller’s bank, the
Seller’s and Buyer’s bank must discuss and attempt to resolve amicably any eventual
D. The draft format of THE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760) will be given in the
Contract as Annex Copy 01 “Format of THE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC-MT760