110V/220V RGB Illuminated PE Plastic Seat Led Garden park Bench Garden Chairs Led Garden Furniture Led Bench

Share on:


Price:RUB 13,495.61
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

110V/220V RGB Illuminated PE Plastic Led Garden Furniture LED Bench Seat Led Garden park Bench Garden Chairs

 

 

Functions:Waterproof;16 Color Changing; AC110V/220V,Remote Control

 

 

1.jpg2.jpg

 

 

Suit For: Bar, Coffee House, Garden, Park, SPA,Supermarket, Hotel, Home and so on;
 6.jpg
 
 

 

New certificate as following:

CERTIFICATE.png

 

Terms and Tips:

Terms of shipment:

Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment

Shipping Companies:

If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us.

Shipping way:

We offer Express,Air, Ocean freight service.

For samples, we only sell 1-3 pieces, shipment by Express.

For bulk order(MOQ:30 pcs) ,we send by Ocean freight when the goods up 2CBM,please confirm the destination port to receive the goods.

Payment:

40% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 60% PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY

 

Warranty:
We offer 5-year warranty! We would like to assure you that our products are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.

 -33

Promise:

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English

3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information

5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery

 

Remark:

Not every product there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, usually 5-7 days for samples, 15-20 days for bulk order

 

            Thanks for your attention and having a nice day!                       Contact me when you need Led Light Furniture:

 

 

 110V/220V RGB Illuminated PE Plastic Led Garden Furniture Led Bench Seat Led Garden park Bench Garden Chairs

0.0104 s.