Why does Quartz Stone Become the Most Popular Material Used on Counter Tops?
Today, there are many materials that you can choose for kitchen counter tops and bathroom vanity tops. And most of you choose Quartz Stone. Why? Simply because it ranks on top of the “Material Used for Kitchen Top”? Not really!
When people love something, they love it for a reason, or reasons. Whatever it is it must be unique reason that only works on you, at some moment. It can be a touch on the smooth surface, or an casual glance through the shop window, or a deliberate decision after your compare the pros and cons. But most of the people choose Quartz Stone because of the following reasons:
Everyone has a budget when he decorates the house. Everyone wants the best value for their money. And it’s not just about how much you pay when you buy it. It also involves the cost of maintenance, the time you would consume and the loss of happy hours with friends.
Quartz, unlike other stone slabs, can be made with a consistent appearance. It can be controlled and produced with one exact color, texture and pattern as long as they are in the same batch. This, I’m sure, will not happen on natural stones.
Quartz Stone is made by 93%-94% of natural quartz stone with resin binder and colorant, which gives a high hardness in its nature.
Granite and marble are both porous stones as we all know. A careless spill will permanently stain the stone. Quartz is a non-porous product which gives no chance to get stained. It is very stain resistant.
Quartz Stone is made to be hygienic and to reduce the opportunity for bacteria to grow. It’s appropriate for food preparation or consumption.
Granite and marble countertops must be sealed regularly to prevent staining and the growth of bacteria. This, undoubtedly, is another expenses on the maintenance, while quartz stone does not require sealing or other routine maintenance.
7. Color consistency
Granite slabs are sometimes commercially dyed to make a color consistency. These dyes will change over time and once it happens, the appearance of the counter loses its value. Quartz Stone manufactured in one batch will maintain the same color consistency.
User-friendly is one big advantage of quartz stone counter top because the cleaning is easy. It does not require special bacteria-preventing soaps or chemical product to clean.
Quartz Stone, because of its manufacturing process, is a durable and scratch resistant product. As long as you exercise standard care, your counter top will look brand-new throughout its lifetime.
Quartz Stone Maintenance
Quartz Stone countertop is a polished product and it requires no sealing. Yet some care must be taken in order to maintain its luster. Generally, in order to care for quartz countertop, one must avoid quick changes in temperature, hard pressure or scratching or impact by hard stuff.
To Clean Quartz Stone Countertop
1. Clean with a soft rag and PH-balanced detergent if necessary. The detergent must be non-bleach and non-abrasive.
2. Wipe away liquids, stains, spills as soon as possible.
3. For dried or heavy stains, use a glass cleaner and a non-abrasive sponge. Spray a certain amount of cleaner over the counters and leave for 8 to 10 minutes, then wipe away with the non-scratch sponge.
4. For gum, grease or paint with a plastic knife, then clean the rest with a rag.
To Avoid Damage Quartz Stone Countertops
1. "Thermal shock"(a quick change in temperature) must be avoided. Make sure one places a trivet or hot pad below hot pans or hot pots.
2. Knives or sharp tools must be used directly on the quartz surface. Quartz countertop is scratch resistant, but not scratch-proof. A forcefully hit can still chip the countertop. A cutting board must be placed on top of the countertop when one is chopping or cutting food.
Company & workshop:
Quanzhou Fulei stone Co.,Ltd
1) specialized in stone business since 1992
2) we are in the biggest chinese stone center “Shuitou” Town, own quarry and rich stone infomation resources
3) advanced production facility and scientific managerment system
4) we have experienced worker and QC team to ensure high quality
Q: Can I get samples?
A: Free sample is avilable at any time.
Q: Are you a factory or trading Company?
A: We are factory.
Q. Where is your factory located? How can I visit you?
A: Our factory locates in Shuitou town,Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. You can fly to XIAMEN International Air Port or Jinjiang airport(demestic airport), and we will pick you up. Welcome to visit us!
Q. Can you offer us what is delivery time estimated ?
A: Depend the quantity, but usually it need takes around 15-20 days for producing upon we receive the deposit.
Our service :
1). Delivery --- On time
Your times is expensive, we can’t waste it!
2). Free stone samples
Good samples good start,we’d to offer the free samples in small size for your test our quality .
3). Quality ---- Strictly Control System of Quality, Guaranteed
Fulei stone Quality tenet: 1% quality defect is user 100% disaster.
Our seriouse quality control term will inspect each piece of our product to you.
We’ll take photos to you about every procedure,packing,loading.
4). Our sales & Service team ---- Strongest Staff & Team, Prompt Answer
Good sales & Service team, can help you save more cost and times, plus our professional knowledge , that is so easy for you to get your competitive and correct products.
Any further info for keywords, please feel free to contact us. We'll be pleased to quote upon receipt of your detailed requirements.