- This is our JX-012 cardboard coffin, it is the best choice for cremation, as it is fiinished with 25mm composite
cardboard, the weight capacity test to 150kgs, and it s with very competive price if compared with that of the
plywood coardboard coffins or solid wood coffins.
- All glue for the cardboard coffins are water-based, non-toxic and do not damage the environment, and the
material are 100% recycled ones to avoid the wasteful use of virgin timber, and they are only a fraction of
the weight of timber or MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- The external appearance of these coffins can be traditional with dignified characteristics, natural kraf finish
or can even be personalised - painted or decorated by friends and family
- The JX-012 series cardboard coffins are very strong, lightweight, practical and environmentally friendly.
- We can design these series coffins with handles or not, you can choose one with hemp or cotton handles
to make it completely green products. They can be with or without the trim as requested, as usul these
coffins are wihtout trim to less residue after the cremation, however the satin lining can make the coffins
look more graceful, people can choose as needed.
- To save the space and freight cost, we desing two size for these series, a smaller one put into the bigger
one, then 2pcs in one carton.
The below are the photos when they are flat packed, and you just need a hot melt glue gun to stick them,
it is very easy to assemble them, one man can even finish them.