Fashion aluminum makeup case hairdressing carry cosmetic case

Share on:


Price:RUB 666.83 - RUB 980.63
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:

Add to Cart

Product Overview

Description

 Specification:

 

Brand NameRuizheng or customized
StructureDouble-open, large center compartment, a small and a middle trays with roller guide on both side.
Padded interiorVelvet
MaterialPVC surface+MDF panel+aluminum frame
Hardwaremetal corners, angle bead and hinges, two metal locks with keys, a comfortable handle
ColorPink or custom
Payment Terms30% Deposit by T/T and the balance before shipment
Delivery time20-25days after receiving the advance payment
CertificationTUV,BV

  

Product show

 

1.jpg

 

 

2.jpg

 

 

3.jpg

 

 

4.jpg

 

 

5.jpg

 

 

 6.jpg

 

 

 

Delivery Time20-25 days after receiving the 30% deposit byT/T,the rest 70% before shippment.

 

 Loading port: Guangzhou or shenzhen

 

 

 We have varous materials and designs of case for you to choose,and offer full OEM or ODM service.If you need more details about our company or products,please do not hesitate to contact us.

 

2.jpg

 

 

6.jpg

 

 

.jpg

 

Production flow

 

552184242_739.jpg

 

 

4.jpg

 

 

2.jpg

 

 

 

FAQ:

 

1. When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us by 
86-757-85633765 or tell us by E-mail so that we will regard your inquiry as the first priority.

 

2. How can I get a sample to check your quality? 
After price confirmed, you can require a samples for check.

All sample fee&freight fee should be paid by the sample receiver and it can be refund when the order reach a certain amount.

 

3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
It will be ready for delivery in 7-10 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and 
arrive in 7-10 days. You can use your own express account or prepay us if you do not have an account.

 

4. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, CoreDraw, high resolution JPG

5.Do you accept customized design?
Yes. We have a professional team with rich experience in manufacturing. We can manufacture the products as per your requirements.

6. What are your terms of delivery?
We accept FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most economical and convenient to you.

 

 

Certificate

 

3.jpg

 

 

 contactus_.jpg

 

 

 

 

We Recommend

0.0034 s.