Competitive price 1.52 MM thick clear pvb film interlayer for Bulletproof laminated safety glass

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Clear PVB film
Heat-blocked PVB film


Colored PVB film
Automotive PVB film
PVB Resin


Product Description


PVB FILM PVB Film is a kind of the laminated glass interlayer, or called PVB interlayer/sheets, it is manufactured commercially by extrusion with PVB resin, plasticizer and additives. PVB film exhibit special characteristics such as transparency, impact resistance, high tensile strength, and elasticity, even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. These properties make the films and sheets suitable for the manufacture of safety glass. It is primarily used in the production of automotive windshields and the usage of PVB film in building & construction, Additionally PVB film can be applied in photovoltaic modules fields.



PVB Film Image




Our Advantages



Rely on self-produced PVB Resin and Plasticizer to produce stable PVB film
Chain service from production, sales, technical service and delivery more than 25 years
Fast Delivery and Sustainable supply
Technical Service depend on rich experience and mature technology support




Product Paramenters


Item
Standard
Thickness (mm)
0.38
0.76
1.14
1.52
Color
Clear
Roughness Rz (μm)
15 ~ 70
Moisture (%)
0.35 ~ 0.55
Heat Shrinkage rate  (60 Degree/15min)
≦ 12
≦ 8
≦ 6
≦ 5
Pummel Value
≧ 7
Visible Light Transmittance (% )
≧ 80
Haze ( % )
< 0.6
Tensile Strength ( MPa)
≧ 20.0
Tensile Elongation ( % )
≧ 200
Yellowness Index ( % )
≦ 10


Related Products




Packing&Shipping







Packing
The PVB film is rolled with PE isolation film and finally wrapped with Stretch film, cased into an aluminum foil bag by vacuum sealed, outside packing using plywood box or fiber can.
(Remark: the width is less than 1100mm, which can be packing into fiber can)



Automotive Grade Size


Thickness
Length
Colored Width
Band Width
0.76 mm
200 M
600 - 2500 mm
0 - 460 mm






Architectural Grade Size


Thickness
Length
Width
Color
0.38 mm
400 M
600 - 2440 mm
 
Clear/Green/Blue/Yellow/Ggray/Porcelain & Milky White/Brown/Ocean Blue
0.76 mm
200 M
600 - 2500 mm
1.14 mm
150 M
600 - 2500 mm
1.52 mm
100 M
600 - 2500 mm



Transportation
There should no direct sunlight, drench, and violent shaking during the transportation.



Storage
Be stocked in clean here should be quality certificate, packing list in the package. The marks of moisture proof, shock proof and sunlight proof should be labeled.



Certificate




Company Profile




Qingdao Jiahua Plastics Co., Ltd. founded in 1992, located in Qingdao West Coast Economic New Area of Shandong Province. Jiahua is the first professional PVB film producer in China, with an annual output of 8,000 tons. The PVB film can be used in architectural, automotive glass as well as the photovoltaic industrial. Meanwhile, Jiahua also produces PVB resin and plasticizer for PVB film raw materials, and has formed a supply chain of integrated production and sales from raw materials to high-quality PVB film production.

Jiahua will continue to provide the highest quality service to all customers in accordance with the requirements of the quality system ISO9001: 2015. Adhering to the corporate purpose of customer‘s satisfaction is our eternal pursuit, based on the quality policy of excellence, we will work with you for better future.


FAQ


1. What is the trading process?
Business Negotiate ---> PI ---> Deposite
---> Production/Warehouse ---> Inspection ---> Balance Payment ---> Delivery


2. Can we print our logo or been customized as our requested?
Yes. OEM/ODM is available depend on the exact items.


3. Can we get your sample? what is the normal lead time?
Yes, we can offer a 30 x 30mm free sample and can be negotiated. Normally lead time is 1-3 days, if it is different color and thickness, the lead time will be reconfirmed by negotiating.


4. What is your payment term?
T/T or L/C, and alibaba trade assurance payment etc.
Small order 100% payment; Big order 30% deposited and remaining 70% against the copy B/L (By 100% at some ports ).


5. What is your shipping way?
We will help you to choose the Best Shipping Way according to your detail requirements.


6. Why choose us?
A. Reasonable price and Prompt delivery.
B. Comprehensive technical support via rich experience and mature technology.
C. Supply the stable PVB film depend on the raw materials of self-producted PVB resin and Plasticizer.
D. 100% QC inspection before shipment.
E. Professional team working for more than 25 years.



0.0148 s.