Solar collector working principle:
1. The heat pipe series solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy
and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminium fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base
of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector
is heated by the sun.
Solar collector applications:
1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels
2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens
3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies
4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens
5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies
6. Swimming pool heating
7. In-process heating
8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
Solar collector specification:
1. Manifold (interior): 0.8mm thickness Red copper
2. Manifold (exterior): 2.0mm thickness Aluminum alloy
3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm
4. Insulation layer: 45mm thickness glass firber /polyurethane layer
5. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs
6. Hail resistance: 25mm
7. Max pressure: 6 bar
8. Coating of vacuum tube: Ss-c/cu
9. Frame: 2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy