1. Made of UHMWPE fiber, one of the strongest fiber in the world;
2. UV/alkali/acid resistant;
3. UHMWPE fiber is lighter than water @ 0.97g/cm³;
4. High melting point: 130℃;
5. Used for bulletproof application.
Techron® bulletproof UD sheet is a unidirectional structure where the yarns are designed parallel to each other.Techron® are widely used to make bulletproof vest, helmet, vehicle armor, boat armor and so on. By integrating Techron® into bulletproof vests, manufacturers can confidently and easily offer enhanced user comfort, and protection against all kinds of bullets and fragments, as well as against stabbing with sharp and pointed objects.
Protective materials need to absorb kinetic energy in the shortest possible time. Techron®’s high tenacity, high energy-absorption rate, and high modulus of elasticity allows the rapid dispersion of deformation waves, making it an ideal protective material. The high number of individual filaments in Techron® material also can also improve the synergistic effects. In addition, by making armors lighter and more comfortable, Techron® can significantly improve the user experience of wearing the vest.
(1) KT-F-755 bulletproof UD Sheet can reach NIJ 0101.06 level III against type 7.62mm NATO bullet type M14 automatic rifle, with a total area density @ 18kg/㎡
(2) KT-F-755 bulletproof UD Sheet can reach type AK47 7.62x39 AK MSC, with a total area density @ 20kg/㎡
(1) 25 layers can stop 9mm parabellum pistol bullets of type Uzi 9mm sub-machinegun NIJ0101.04 IIIA @ 3.5kg/㎡
(2) 30 layers can comply with the requirements of the level IIIA.44 magnum of the standard NIJ0101.06 IIIA @ 4.2kg/㎡