XPS is an extruded polystyrene insulation manufactured through a plastic extrusion process. The resulting boards are almost 100% closed cell, strong, highly moisture resistant and easy to cut and shape.
XPS foam board widely used in wall insulation, low-temperature storage facilities, parking platform, the airport runway, construction of concrete roof and the structure of the roof, highways and other areas of moisture-proof enexpensive industry material.
We promise for Tyco 100% fresh material, whether it's fireproof or not, its totally environment friendly, safe to human being and environment, free of HBCD.
PS: HBCD (hexabromocyclododecan), HBCD as a widely used fire resistant in xps insulation field, is forbidden in Europe from March, 2016, so we change formulation use another environment friendly fire resistant to produce board, it's safe. (With SGS report)
* Stable performance and anti-aging:The extruded polystyrene(xps) insulation boards can be used 35-50 years.
* Resistance to compression: compared with other thermal insulation material(200kpa for EPS), it has better compressive strength (around 300kpa), which make it the ideal solution for heavy domestic or industrial loads.
* Water resistance:Polyfoam is almost 100% closed cell and as such is unaffected by moisture.
* Lightweight:volume optimization and easy to handle
* Resistance to deformation
* Resistance to impact
* Versatile: the closed cell structure and density of polyfoam allow specific edfe details and surface finishes to be cut into the boards to make them as fit for the job as possible. Moreover, Polyfoam can be cut into almost any shape.
* Polyfoam can be 100% recycled
Two Different Surfaces
We can support two different surfaces, with skin the tolerance is ±2mm, without skin the tolerance is ±0.02mm.
When XPS foam panel without skin used on floor, the floor will be more flat than use with skin panel.
When XPS foam panel without skin used on wall, the panel can be more easily installed and lay tiles more efficiently.
Three Types of Lap Jointing
Technical Data Of XPS Foam Board
Compressive strength at 10% deflection or yield,(vertical)
Coefficient of linear thermal expansion
* Thermally insulating
* Waterproof and dimensionally stable
* Low weight, one board (1200 x 600x 10mm) is around 1.8kg
* Easy to cut( by knife or saw)
* Excellent for wet rooms
* Excellent sound insulation(12mm board,20 db)
* Environment friendly ( Free of CFC & HCFC)
* Easy to be tiled
It is easy and quick to installed and can be finished with tiles to match surrounding decoration.
Can be made to any size, excellent for waterproof and heat and sound insulation.
Can be used in bathroom and wall and wet room.Easy installation can save cost and time.
You can installed by yourself.