Anthocyanin 5%-25% HPLC organic aronia extract
Prodcut name: organic aronia extract
Appearance: Voliet Powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Fruit
Grade: Healthcare products
Description of aronia extract
Aronia also called black chokeberry, is a deciduous shrub native to eastern North America, used by landscapers primarily for its clusters of creamy white flowers in late spring, and colorful flame-colored autumn foliage contrasting with dark berries.
Aronia was well known to natives and early settlers, but has not been commercially cultivated in the U.S. since the turn of the century. However, in Denmark, eastern Europe and Russia (especially Siberia) the strongly colored, pungently flavored fruit is quite popular for juice and even wine production.
100% through 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
3h at 600℃
Total plate count
1. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
4. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
5. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.