kieselguhr food grade:
kieselguhr food grade filter aid, DE filter media
Diatomaceous earth filtration is a key process step in reliable and consistent production of vegetable oils, edible oils, and related food products .
Diatomaceous earth filter aids are light in weight, chemically inert, and form high porosity filter cakes to maintain free-flow of the liquid. Specifically, an efficient filter aid is characterized by the following:
The structure of the particles must be such that they will not pack together closely, but will form cakes that are 85% to 95% pore space. This not only permits higher initial flow rates, but also provides pore spaces to trap and contain the filterable solids while leaving a high percentage of channels open for flow.
kieselguhr food grade in white:
kieselguhr(diatomite) food grade in pink:
Potential applications for mineral precoat filtration in edible oil purification include:
The separation of solids from liquids, or Solid-Liquid-Separation (SLS) is one of the most widely used operations in industrial processing. The desired material may be either the liquid or the solid, depending on the finished product.
As tighter and tighter restrictions are enacted on discharged water from industrial plants due to environmental concerns, there is a growing need for more effective industrial wastewater treatment methods.
Two key components of these treatment methods are mechanical (physical) separation and sludge dewatering. The clarified water can then be recycled back into the manufacturing process or discharged safely.
Using of diatomite filter aids:
1. Condiment: monosodium glutamate, soy, vinegar, salad oil, colza oil, etc.
2. Beverage: beer, rat fee, yellow wine, fruit juice, wine, beverage syrupy, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical: antibiotic, vitamin, refined traditional Chinese medicine, filling for dentistry, cosmetics, etc.
4. Chemical products: organic acid, mineral acid, alkyd, oil paint, vinylite, etc.
5. Industrial oil products: lubricating oil, additives of lubricating oil, petroleum additive, trussed metal sheet oil, transformer oil, coal tar, etc.
6. Water treatment: daily waste water, industrial waste water, effluent treatment, swimming pool water, etc.
7. Sugar Industry: fruit syrup, glucose, starch sugar, sucrose, etc.
3. Backwashing & Cleaning: Backwashing the DE filter involves reversing the flow and/or hand rinsing the filter elements. Proper maintenance and thorough cleaning of the filter are necessary for obtaing good filtration results.
samples are available, freight prepaid or freight collect.
Shengzhou Huali Diatomite Products Co., Ltd., a company (manufacturer) with a history of nearly 50 years, specializes in the production of diatomite, with a total investment of 20 million Yuan, and 30,000-square-meter factory area. Our company is provided with advanced air-drying equipment, rotary calciner and kiln, ultrafine crusher, classification process equipment, and perfect quality detection device. We annually produce 20,000 tons diatomite of CD series products under "Feifei" trademark. With good quality diatomite, advanced production equipment, strict quality control system, excellent technical and customer service, we can provide our clients with high-quality products and good service.
Flux Calcined Diatomaceous Earth Filter Aid
+150 Mesh Screen Residue %
+325 Mesh Screen Residue %
Median particle Diameter(microns)
PH (10% slurry)
Acid Solubility %
Water Solubility %
Pb (lead), ppm
Arsenic (As), ppm
Other Oxides %
Loss on Ignition %